While COVID vaccinations are ramping up across the globe, no active surveillance of COVID Vaccine Adverse Events (AEs) exists. Even the World Health Organization is in search of a solution. This lack of real-time surveillance increases vaccine hesitancy and mistrust.
Join this timely Webinar to learn
- Why active surveillance of COVID vaccine adverse events is important
- Why old ways of managing safety will not work in this COVID era.
- Lack of pharmacovigilance systems in multiple countries to handle Covid vaccine safety
- The challenges in active surveillance of Adverse events following Covid vaccination
We will also explore:
- The links between vaccine chemistry and adverse events
- How to proactively avoid allergic reactions from covid vaccines
- How to learn which vaccine is safer for you
- What to do in case of an adverse event and how to reduce overall risks in vaccination campaigns
- How to fight fake news
- How to be prepared for future Pandemics if any
Who should join this webinar:
- Public Health Organization Officers
- NGO's involved in vaccination
- Healthcare Professionals ( Hospitals / Pharmacies / Senior HealthCare Centres )
- Safety Physician
- Federal / State / Country Health Care Officers
- Chief Medical Officer
- CXO of Large Enterprises
- Health Insurance Professionals
Webinar will also include demo of 3Analytics's AI platform VC-19 which has been specifically designed to handle COVID Vaccine Adverse Events and is also acknowledged by World's largest health organization for a global rollout.
Dr. Dharani Gokul Munirathinam
Chief Scientific Officer, 3Analytics
- A Physician, turned entrepreneur, with 15 years of extensive experience in the Science of Drug & Device Safety and Pharmacovigilance (PV) both Clinical Trial and Post-Marketing. He is driven by the zeal to help fellow drug safety colleagues and save lives and is passionate about Patient Safety and use of AI technology. Dedicated to make a difference during this unprecedented times by developing AI driven VC-19 Application. Vaccines are insurance in protecting patients from Covid and VC-19 Application is another layer of insurance for using vaccines.
- Core member of 3 NDA submissions and 2 BLA submission teams.
- Safety lead in 4 Data base lock activities.
- Lead a successful FDA audit in Feb 2019 and PMDA Pre Approval Inspection in Nov 2019.
- Medical device safety analysis for two combo products marketed in EU.
- FMEA and Device risk management expertise.
- Expertise in authoring health hazard evaluation reports & device risk management.
- Extensive experience in conceptualizing and implementing SOP’s, process improvement, resource allocation, costing and utilization, helping Pharmaceutical and services organization to leverage my skills in the PV space.
- Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing End to End PV Operations, effectively discharging responsibilities and achieving a higher rate of organic growth.
- An energetic, self-motivated leader with hands on experience in Project management, Business Analysis, requirements gathering and customization and Business Consulting.
- Awarded as R&D Star by Bristol-Meyers Squib (BMS) for Innovation in the Aggregate Reporting process of PV.