IT Head - Express Group
Express Group is celebrates 75 years in business, catering to large corporations of India & Global. Group has multiple verticals in logistics, equipment, Engineering & Hospitality fields. Now, Company is poised into modern business verticals with ambitious plans for coming decades. Company has tech solutions that supports current needs. With bigger vision, Express group believes the need for transformation in technology capabilities. Looking for a leader to prepare and execute.
- An experienced IT Head to manage IT function of our organisation. Incumbent shall be responsible to spearhead tech transformation of Company. Ascertain company’s future technology needs and prepare road map. Must be capable of creating / acquiring modern solutions that helps IT transformation of the company.
IT Head - Skills
- Must have strong application development /ERP back-ground. Must have worked / rolled-out multiple projects of large size ERPs. Should have worked in modern cloud based applications and infra based tech knowledge is desirable. Familiarity of .NET languages (C#, VB .NET,ASP.NET) and HTML5/CSS3. With strong skills in Java, Angular JS & similars. Exposure in Oracle/SQL Servers, MySQL. Good in documentation (SDLC) & BUSINESS REQUIREMENT DOCUMENTATION. Desirable to have functional knowledge on security / IT policy framing for the company.
- Desirable to have Logistics/transportation/ecom/supply chain domain functional knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all tech and tech assisted project roll-outs
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Document all requirements, prioritize them and commission each of them.
- Implement and audit - Fire wall, security and backup (automated)
- Study EXG process and come up with ideas, tools and suggestions to automate the processes.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- To understand the new ERP, understand our requirement, setup and implement the new software.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts & Integrate different service providers
- Manage the IT hardware team who will be responsible for trouble shooting of hardware related queries
- Record, manage, analyse and report all costs incurred with comments whether cost avoidable and if avoidable how to minimize
- Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field, Masters in CS will be preferred
- Experience – 8-10+ years of relevant experience in the field of IT (Software) o Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications o Proven experience as IT Head or similar role o Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Skills : Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills, presentation skills, strong quantitative and analytical competency, ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow, comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently, experience working with, and presenting to, senior leaders in the management, Excellent organizational and leadership skills .