Sr. Specialist, Technology Tools - Data - 3Analytics
3Analytics is a Silicon Valley startup with a mission to help the business needs of pharmaceutical drugs manufacturing companies adhere to drugs and vaccines safety standards compliance. Objective: Build and offer an economical integrated platform for analyzing and collating unstructured and structured data for advance prediction and early warning detection systems for drug manufacturers. Product Outcome: Pharmaceutical drug and vaccine manufacturers can produce safer drugs and vaccines in compliance to audit and regulatory requirements by using the platform and be conforming to industry prescribed standards.
Responsibility & Accountability
- Become a single point of contact for all master data related issues across the business and partners.
- Responsible for end to end design, development and delivery of the Database or Data warehouse with hands on experience in Alteryx, Snowflake, and similar applications.
- You will be responsible for building scalable customized solutions for enterprise wide deployment models for customers.
- Perform business and data analytics both as an individual contributor and team member and identify and address business/client needs.
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Responsible for data preparation, data blending, and the creation of data models / sets using Alteryx
- Responsible for designing, building, and testing several complex ETL workflows in Alteryx
- Responsible to triage requests, gather user requirements and ultimately facilitate ad hoc report / data requests with a quick turn-around time
- Demonstrating advanced ETL skills using Alteryx or similar ETL tools.
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Experience using Alteryx or other big data tools,
- Test and modify Alteryx Workflows as required/needed
- Perform end to end data validation
- Provide Agile improvements/iterations of the client services
- Participate in product comparisons and proof-of-concept initiatives Tasks
- Maintain, improve client dashboard and Alteryx workflow
- Degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology Administration
- Certificate in Alteryx / Data warehousing / Tableau / Continuous Improvement Methodologies
Preferred but not must
- Understand pharmaceutical domain and technology with experience in building an IT ecosystem for a product development or service offering deep machine learning and artificial intelligence platforms.
- 2 to 10 Years in Product Company
- Remote currently and later in Chennai