Project Manager, Electrical Meters & Protection relays
Mentor a team of 60 people on metering products like Multi-function meters and energy meters. Must have hardware and firmware self-execution capability
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To play a role of domain expert on metering products like Multi-function meters and energy meters. Must have hardware and firmware self-execution capability along with End to end independent core development of complex projects, including platform developments.
2. Subject expert on certification standards like MID, UL, CE and accuracy standards.
1. To create robust project plan, efficient resource allocation & mapping, create greater than 60% Bandwidth for self-execution for firmware and hardware development, aggressive targets, team building & training, technical gates, First Time Right approach and ensure with verification
3. Ensure all variants & new product development work is operating within expected timeframe & with desired quality & standards & certifications
4. Instant troubleshooting for all design related aspects for products in Manufacturing or in Field.
5. Patenting of our core developed technology
Subject expert on Hardware + Embedded, Accuracy, product certification standards, production requirements
Skills including software, hardware, inputs for mechanical & aesthetics, inputs for design & manufacturing setups, competitor product selection/ technical references, technical assessment, sourcing.
Management: Project Management, Task Management, 100% independent for putting up data to board for various decisions
Must have excellent Communication & Collaboration skills & should have good emotional maturity
Must have an art to Lead with empowerment.
Qualification & Experience:
Engineer or higher, 10-15 years