Client : AdTech Platform in Singapore
Our Client is looking for an experienced hands-on engineering leader and manager to join our team in Singapore and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will oversee a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high-performance, highly scalable distributed platform. You will also be expected to jump into the details and help push forward a variety of projects across the organization, whether it be through writing code, analyzing data sets, or managing projects.
As the local engineering leader, you will be responsible for managing, growing, and mentoring the team, working closely with a variety of business counterparts, and be accountable for the consistent and dependable delivery of high-quality products and features. You will need to provide architectural oversight, dependency management, security assessment, and execution excellence for new and existing development projects and components.
What Will You Do?
- Lead software engineering efforts, build and execute technology platform roadmap to support
- Product and business growth
- Lead architectural design and decisions based on business and technology needs
- Mentor, lead and build effective teams to make forward progress towards creating an incredible
- Product and user experience for our customers and partners
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and provide key decisions regarding technologies and
- Platforms to support our software product
- Develop processes that enable team efficiency and high product quality
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Define, measure & improve on KPIs
- Get exposure to all parts of our business to drive innovation
- Lead Singapore Center of excellence which includes business and operations, team members.
Requirements and Abilities
- 10+ years of hands-on experience building technology products
- Experience with Java, Golang, and other high-performance languages
- Shipped product(s) in the B2B space
- Data-Driven planning, research, and KRA execution
- Take ownership, define KRAs and execute in the iterative development process
- Build and execute the transition of legacy system to a new architecture
- Experience in Complex event processing or messaging architecture
- Strong in design patterns, SOA, and programming languages
- Strong in logical problem solving and troubleshooting
- Implemented test-driven development practice with a reasonable amount of documentation creation
- Deep understanding of performance implications and scalability of code
- Ability to uphold code quality standards demonstrated through a passion for software
- Experience with large, complex codebases and know how to maintain them
- Proven ability to recruit top technical talent
- Strong innovation track record
- Exposure to cross-continent infrastructure & Cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with Snowflake, Cassandra, Aerospike, or other NoSQL databases
Location, Budget and other details
Around Singapore $200,000
Early Joinees will be preferred.