Mobile Software Testing |Test Plan development |Test Case design & | Execution | Defect Reporting & | Tracking and Status Reporting
▪Six Years Seven Months (6.7 Yrs.) of experience in Mobile Software Testing includes Test Plan development, Test Case design & Execution, Defect Reporting & Tracking and Status Reporting.
▪ Over Six Years (6 Yrs.) of experience in Mobile Automation tool using ACT-Tool, GSM crank tool in development, maintenance and execution of automation scripts. Involved in creation and maintenance of Keyword Driven Hybrid automation framework.
▪ Good experience in System Testing in Software application involves various software applications.
▪ Comfortable testing experiences on software development projects implemented in V-Model.
▪ Passionately work towards enhancing project knowledge of self and the team.
▪ Able to perform as an amicable team player as well as individual contributor.
▪ Able to quickly adopt and well versed in new areas (Technologies, Tools…).
▪ Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines.
▪ Ability to analyze new functionality and identify potential areas of impact.
▪ Triaging test execution results and validating against product requirements and with product teams. Filing bugs where appropriate.
▪ Client coordination and working closely with the project team (DEV, QA, and Sprd ) for
resolving the issues and clarifications over requirements.
▪ Experience in QA processes i.e. Project Scheduling, Planning, Estimations and Tracking.
▪ Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology.
▪ Experience on Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Rational Clear Quest and PLM.
▪ Experience in Functional, GUI, Integration, User Acceptance, Component, Regression, Compatibility, Data Interface, Performance, Load, Stress and System Testing.
▪ Having a sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing methodologies including designing, developing, implementing test plans, test cases and test processes and Test strategy.
▪ Went on Business Trip, to Suwon, South Korea in 2009 / 2012 for Field Testing.
▪ Analyzed business requirements, conducted gap analysis, estimated project scope and worked closely with fellow developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
▪ Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project manager and supervisors.
▪ Testing Technology : GSM, UMTS, CDMA, IOT, 2G /3G/ LTE, LTE Protocols.
▪ Database : SQL Server.
▪ Test Automation Tool : ACT-Tool, NH-TAT,GSM Crank, T-SET.
▪ Scripting Language : C, C++.
▪ Bug Tracking Tool : HP Quality Center (QC), PLM, JIRA,
IBM Rational Clear Quest.
▪ Software/Systems : MS Office Suite, Windows 7/ Vista/ XP.