Anaha, a women’s health focused organization started by Healthcare professionals, Women’s health experts, Technologists, and Scientists intends to reduce the risks associated with the most critical stage in Women’s life which is a Pregnancy.
Anaha partners with progressive employers who believe in their “Human Capital” and support their employees when they need it most.
Anaha aims to intervene in pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy phases to ensure that the journey is memorable and fruitful.
In India, 1 in 6 couples face issues related to fertility and it causes significant physical, financial, and mental stress. 30% of married couples are affected by fertility-related issues which are approximately 30 million couples. Also, India contributes one-fifth of the global burden of absolute maternal deaths.
Every year in India there are approximately 30 million children born and a lot of them are born through complicated pregnancies. In India, about 20-30% of pregnancies belong to the high-risk category, which is responsible for 75% of perinatal morbidity and mortality.
360-degree coverage of maternity care by our experts such as Fertility coach, Maternity coach, Physiotherapists, Nutritionist, Psychologist, Lactation consultant, Parenting coach, Birthing coach and Yoga expert.
Benefits to Employees
- Convenience – Anytime, Anywhere Access Internationally Certified Trainers.Immediate access to query resolution on Phone, Email, and Whatsapp Indianised
- Trustworthy - Internationally Certified Trainers, Dedicated trainer to help establish the emotional connect
- Localized - Indianised Information, Support in the local language if required, simple remedies for common pregnancy discomforts
- Personalized - Personalised diet charts, personalized exercise suggestions, help in understanding medical reports, medications and other medical terms
- Maternity and child care product discount vouchers from our partners
Benefits to Corporates
- Attract the best talent and retain them
- Increased engagement, Loyalty and performance
- An improved corporate brand image due to gender diversity and inclusion
- Higher attendance rates and reduced sickness absenteeism due to health benefits increased productivity
- Lower attrition rates, lower cost of hiring, improved employee stickiness and Improve post parental leave retention
- Reduced Medical complications during maternity resulting in long-term benefits due to better health, Faster return to work post-delivery